New Details For Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Revealed
Announced last year, Capcom has revealed further details about Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, an expansion to the world of Dragon’s Dogma. Available as both a physical disc and a full game digital download, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen delivers a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game. Based on player feedback, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will act as a “version 2.0″ upgrade, where the gameplay has been approved with easier travel and a more intuitive menu system.
Those who have already experienced Dragon’s Dogma will be able to export their existing characters and all other saved data while newcomers will have the opportunity to start their journey from the very beginning before tackling the all-new content. As an added bonus, owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- Here are further details of what to expect:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments
- Level 3 Skills
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available at retail stores across North America for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and as a download from PlayStation Network on April 23, 2013 for $39.99.
Latest posts by Elvis Perez (see all)
- Zen Pinball 2 Banks Onto PlayStation 4 - December 4, 2013
- Final Exam Review - November 28, 2013
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation Review (Console Version) - October 20, 2013